The hip-hop fan in me likes her romance with some rap thrown in, and for that here’s my latest playlist, “Rap ‘N Sex.” I’m steering away from slow jams and baby making music for a fantasy ride full of rap songs sure to set the mood. Anybody can make it last forever with Keith Sweat or take it nice and slow like Usher, but who do you know that can set the mood with Meek Mill? Like Hov said, “This ain’t R&B smooth, I ain’t a R&B dude” and this playlist proves that you can lay it down with your favorite rapper laying down a verse. On here you’ll find classics such as LL Cool J’s “Doin It” and recent rap songs to get you right, like A Boogie wit da Hoodie’s “Bad Girl.” You can get nasty with Nas or fantasize like Future on “Rich $ex.” Some of my favorites on here include T-Pain and Rick Ross’ track “Rap Song,” full of clever rap references, and “Rap & Sex” by Fabolous, which also incorporates metaphors and similes related to rapping and sexing and even inspired the title for this list. The playlist starts off slow but can get aggressive towards the end, just how I like it. 😌 Take a look at it below, available to stream on Spotify and Tidal.
- Rap Song (feat. Rick Ross) – T-Pain
- Fuck You Tonight (feat. R. Kelly) – The Notorious B.I.G.
- Make A Movie (feat. Chris Brown) – Twista
- Rich $ex – Future
- Wetter – Twista
- Splash Waterfalls – Ludacris
- Feels So Good (feat. Ne-Yo) – Remy MA
- Sex Room (feat. Trey Songz) – Ludacris
- 2 Minute Warning (feat. K-Ci & JoJo and Detail) – TWENTY88
- In the Morning (feat. Drake) – J. Cole
- Bad Girl (feat. Trey Songz & Robin Thicke) – A Boogie wit da Hoodie
- The Trip (Downtown) – Wale
- Lights Out (feat. Fat Trel) – Chris Brown & Tyga
- Push It – TWENTY88
- Doin’ It – LL Cool J
- Oochie Wally Remix (feat. Bravehearts) – Nas
- Whta’s Your Fantasy (feat. Shawnna) – Ludacris
- Beat It Up (feat. Trey Songz) – Gucci Mane
- Open (feat. Verse Simmonds) – Meek Mill
- Rap & Sex – Fabolous
What’s your fantasy? Any songs on your hip-hop setlist you would want to sex to? Share below with a comment.